RATED POWER 200 W x 7, each channel driven, into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.5% THD
DIMENSIONS 17 inches wide, 5 3/4 inches high, 16 1/2 inches deep
WEIGHT 32 pounds
MANUFACTURER Sunfire, Dept. S&V, P.O. Box 1589, Snohomish, WA 98291; www.sunfire.com; 425-335-4748
• Dolby Digital EX and DTS ES 6.1-channel decoding
• Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS Neo:6 processing for 5.1/6.1-channel playback from two-channel or matrixed four-channel sources
• Holographic Imaging enhancement for two-channel and multichannel playback
• Compatible with 96-kHz/24-bit PCM stereo recordings
• 3 HDTV-compatible component-video inputs, 2 outputs
• 6 A/V inputs, 3 outputs, all with S-video
• 4 optical, 6 coaxial digital audio inputs; 1 optical, 1 coaxial output
• Multichannel analog audio input (8-channel)
• 3 stereo audio-only inputs (including phono); 2 record outputs
• 10 preamp outputs (7 main channels plus 3 parallel subwoofer outputs)
• Side-axis line outputs for optional left/right side speakers
• Back surround channels can be reset to power Zone 2 or side-axis speakers
• Full Auto signal-sensing mode turns receiver on and selects active input
• AM/FM tuner with 40 presets
• Banana-plug-compatible, multiway binding posts for all speaker outputs
• Zone 2 A/V output including S-video and stereo line-level with independent source selection and volume control
• Dual-zone IR-repeater inputs; 12-volt trigger outputs; RS-232 serial port
• 10-component LCD preprogrammed/ learning system remote control
• Flash-memory software-upgradable via RS-232 port or using factory-supplied audio/data CD
• FireWire port for future expansion (not active as shipped)
• Groundbreaking power for a modest-size receiver.
• Excellent all-around performance.
• Powerful, easy-to-use remote control.
• Convenient Full Auto mode.
• Unique Holographic Imaging mode.
• Only one crossover setting for all channels.
• Only one channel-balance memory.
• No headphone jack or front-panel A/V input.
• No bass management for multichannel analog input.